Martin-Q9119262Martin-Q9119262

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

DinoYachtClub: CRIME PAYS DinoYachtClub: CRIME PAYS

Still really liking the art style and humor of the series. Willoughby would fit in great in Hotline Miami.

#15 Beedrill #15 Beedrill

Pikachu has fainted!

Use next pokemon?

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Hilariously immature and ridiculous. Love it.

I can't wait to see what those kids do for high school and college drama classes.

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Haha

@RabidFoxz - Sounds constipated? That's the entire point of EVERY Dragonball Z chargeup. :P

In all honesty, I would've had the chargeup go faster - the audience may only wait so long. About half a minute into the chargeup, I was almost sure this would be an 'infinite' video, like "Splash Attack" with squirrels.

Still, loved the parody.

Clock Space Clock Space

Hey hey, nice!

This is probably the first 'clock' animation I've ever seen that wasn't annoyingly voiced while being well-animated. The story is definitely loads better than the stereotypical 'clock' spam of two things with clock faces just being stupid while the screen flashes.

Good job. You've managed to bring back a bit of respect to 'clock' animations.

What is Love? What is Love?

Sorry that I didn't see this when it came out.

Only the 2,200th person to say this over again (I don't expect the maker of an awesome video to comment on 2200 reviews, so... this is just for the heck of it), but... Wow, this was good. The video, for one, and... the little things hidden in the video! It was funny to begin with, and I caught a few of the small jokes watching it normally, but when I was looking for the random stuff, I found all those good tidbits... which is probably what you intended in the first place. Smarty.

Keep up the awesomeness!

Stick Man Countdown Stick Man Countdown

HEEY!

NOT bad for a first video! The walking at the start was a little off, but that shouldn't kill your score. Your little stick-guy is basically a stick figure Hank from the Madness series, although he actually talks some. Heh, slightly annoyed (non-score affecting) that the helicopter gunner suffers from the same condition that movie bad-guys get when firing at heroes: "Aim behind running people!"

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can produce with more experience with Newgrounds videos.

Takuto: Chapter 1 Takuto: Chapter 1

Interesting...

...although I think it's closer to being a comic at this point. I realize it can be difficult to animate all the stuff at the same level of quality that you get from a focused sketch, so nobody should subtract your score for that. I have ideas of my own that look nice in single drawings, but that I can't imagine taking the time to animate. So, sympathy right there.

The only comments I have are that it would be a little nicer to have it so that when you press the space bar while the new text is coming up, it would speed up the text-appearing speed, or instantly show the text block; it was a little slow waiting for the dialogue to appear.

I wish you luck on your story, though!

MarkHansAvon responds:

Ah, thanks for the review Martin. =)

That's definitely an idea...I will have to try to integrate that 'skip text' feature. I don't think it should be TOO too hard when I think about it. I definitely am quite a beginner at actionscript, but I should be able to accomplish just that simple task.

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Flexible.

Smoothly animated, GREAT SURPRISE (caught me off-guard for a big laugh), and the sound worked just fine for me. Short and sweet! 5/5 :D

DonkeysBazooka responds:

kick ass!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

SAVE IT!!!

I share Masenko777's feelings about this flash, but I am sad that this is in danger of falling off the "Best of All Time" listing, as this is one of the best animations I've seen on Newgrounds! (As I write this, it's at # 48) Also, though I believe you would've stopped reading all these waves of complimenting reviews around after your 100th one or so (reading 2938 reviews?), I want to say I hope I see more of these, but I also know you have to keep the deviantART people satisfied with your awesome/funny/awesomely funny drawings, so focus on whichever you want to do.