Martin-Q9119262Martin-Q9119262

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 18 art Reviews

THEEYESTHEEYESNONOTTHEEYES THEEYESTHEEYESNONOTTHEEYES

The title's making me think of Nicholas Cage's bees quote, but I do like the sort of muscle connections you've got throughout the whole thing. Seems like a pretty freaky surreal scene.

Chrlinatro responds:

That was the reference, congrats on getting it.
I'm glad you like. <3

DKC2 Mine Drop DKC2 Mine Drop

IThe lighting from the bulbs and crystals are really the highlight of this. Good work!

ToonCastleTV responds:

Haha thanks. funny how small things can make or break a picture :)

:KOCO:Rosty Galo! :KOCO:Rosty Galo!

The proportions are a bit odd, but it fits this stylized version of Johnny Bravo (judging by the tags) or could just be an art style thing. The shading on the clothes looks nice.

Find Soul Find Soul

I'm not really into the more abstract side of art, but I do see a lot of effort, style, and quality in this scene you're presenting. The small details on all these different parts look great.

DRAW OF THE ZOMBIS:ULTIMATUM DRAW OF THE ZOMBIS:ULTIMATUM

I'm a bit confused on how this guy's work is showing up in the public art portal while it says this guy isn't scouted. I take it he's gotten removed, and it doesn't remove the pieces already submitted?

The overwhelming feeling of MS paint basic drawing really makes this too simple to present to the community. I'll just hope you eventually pick up some practice and submit great stuff someday.

Falling DNA bro Falling DNA bro

The idea behind this seems a bit too abstract to me, and the tags don't really point to anything. Maybe a description would help?

As far as the illustration, I like the cloud detail, and the shading on the falling person looks good, although the dimension or perspective seems a bit off to me. The double helix in the back has good coloring.

ZabuJard responds:

thansk man. yeah the tags are completely irrelevant lol

AC Party girl 2 AC Party girl 2

Seems like a natural companion piece to the other party girl you've got. Without the glasses, it's interesting how the characters' facial structure seems so different, but it all fits in the same style.

Exhale Exhale

If these are your dreams, I just hope you're doing okay! It makes for a nice bit of social commentary in pixel art, at least.

maemaemae responds:

Luckily, they have stopped for now, but thank you. :D

Animal Crossing Party girl Animal Crossing Party girl

Pretty adorable art style. The zany color scheme fits the character, and the abstract background is nice. I really like the shine dot effects you've got on a few items.

Things are Fu**'d up Things are Fu**'d up

Seems like pen lineart with colored pencils to finish? Interesting subject matter - it's got that psychological childhood freakiness that fits with stuff like the Binding of Isaac.

The shading/coloring from the pencils is good and consistent, and it gives everything some texture, too. The handdrawn lines give the bear a good fuzzy edge.

The bear arm and snout in the foreground could use some wrinkles or shading to give them that "slightly forward" perspective, but other than that it's up to usual practice.